Saturday, April 24, 2010

kellee santiago

index

kellee santiago
I was born in Caracas, Venezuela and grew up in the suburbs of Richmond, Virginia. At the age of 18 I escaped to New York City. I danced, clowned, performed, and scared my parents a lot. I traveled (and continue to do so) around the the world. At the age of 24 I became delusional and thought moving to Los Angeles was a good idea. Now I design and produce video games.

thatgamecompany designs and develops artistically crafted, broadly accessible video games that push the boundaries of interactive entertainment.

We call our games “core games.” Core games appeal not only to existing hardcore and casual gaming markets, but also to dormant gamers and even non-gamers. Core games reach these new markets because they are easier and less time consuming, yet possess emotionally rich and powerful interactive experiences.


Introducing TED Fellow: Kellee Santiago
 
Game Designer Kellee Santiago Responds to Roger Ebert's "Video Games Are Not Art" Rant

0 comments: